Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties, including our partners who sell our products, programs, or services, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, programs or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Reproduction of ANY and ALL content is PROHIBITED and we will seek legal recourse if any of our materials or content is found to be used by another individual or company. This includes use by non-profits and for-profits. You are prohibited from using our material to support other organizations unless your company is under a signed partnership agreement with RSM Federal.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to this website or any part of the website as long as the link is on a page that provides value to users in respect to consulting services, small business government sales, or with similar perception or intent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Missouri.
Consumer Agreement: The information contained in The Government Sales Manual and all documents, templates, whitepapers, videos and other online documents and artifacts that are provided within the Federal Access Program are the proprietary and business-sensitive property of RSM Federal. No part of any downloaded document, resource, or artifact may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of RSM Federal. The only individual who is legally authorized to have copies of the documentation from any of RSM’s websites or Federal Access membership portals are the individuals who purchased the product, program, or resource. The only legal means to obtain RSM Federal products, services, and programs is purchasing them from RSM Federal’s website or an authorized RSM Federal strategic alliance partner or channel partner.
Return Policy: Due to the digital nature of our products, we do not offer refunds. Once downloaded or received by mail, all transactions are final. For the Federal Access Program, we provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee and 100% money back guarantee in the first 30 days. For any reason, if you notify us in the first 30 days that you want a refund, contact us and we’ll deactivate your account and refund your money. RSM Federal reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
All notices from RSM Federal to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to RSM Federal shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at:
911 Washington Avenue
O’Fallon, MO 63366
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to RSM Federal five (5) days after the date sent.
Trademarks and Copyright
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
911 Washington Avenue
O’Fallon, MO 63366
Copyright (c) 2008-2018 RSM Federal. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, and print documents on this Website so long as (1) the document is used for internal business purposes only, (2) you are not authorized to share this materiel with other individuals or businesses that would likely be a potential client or member of RSM Federal, and (3) all copies of documentation (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: “Copyright 2008-2018 RSM Federal. All rights reserved.” Digital products purchased from RSM are protected work products and may not be forwarded to anyone without the express written consent of RSM Federal.
The information contained in The Government Sales Manual and the content provided within the Federal Access Program are proprietary and business-sensitive property of RSM Federal. No part of any downloaded publication or document may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission from RSM Federal. The only individual who is legally authorized to have copies of the documentation from any of RSM’s websites are the individuals who purchased said documentation. The only legal means to obtain RSM Products is by purchasing them from RSM’s website or an authorized RSM Federal reseller or partner.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by RSM Federal. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of RSM Federal or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
Use of Site
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. RSM Federal and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if RSM Federal believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of RSM Federal and / or its subsidiaries, partners and affiliates.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- company information
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- credit card information as part of your purchase with all card and personal information protected in accordance with card industry standards
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs, provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- this site includes authenticated accounts which can be created by RSM Federal or by the user. User accounts require name, email, and other personal information. RSM Federal can reset passwords but can not see or identify passwords created by the user.
- complete online transactions or sales for RSM Federal products, programs, or services
- internal record keeping
- we may use the information to improve our products and services
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. The exception to use of personal information is the necessary collection of personal information, data, and credit card information for the purpose of completing your online purchase.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find it interesting.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to RSM Federal, 911 Washington Avenue, Suite 501, St. Louis, Missouri 63101.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The consumer agrees to protect the documentation from unauthorized dissemination and disclosure.
The information contained in The Government Sales Manual and the videos and online documents and templates of Federal Access are the proprietary and business-sensitive property of RSM Capital Group dba RSM Federal. No part of any downloaded publication or document may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission from RSM Capital Group. The only individual who is legally authorized to have copies of the documentation from any of RSM’s websites are the individuals who purchased said documentation. The only legal means to obtain RSM Products is by purchasing them from RSM’s website or an authorized RSM Federal reseller or partner.
RSM Federal charges a tax on all products shipped to the customer’s location. Sales tax does not apply to services.
The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. RSM Federal makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. RSM Federal SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL RSM Federal BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
— OR Depending on State —
The information and content on this server is provided “as is” with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by RSM Federal.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. RSM Federal is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information (“advertisers”), and not RSM Federal.
The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by RSM Federal, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although RSM Federal tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed on the website. Due to the digital nature and / or intellectual capital of our products, we do not offer refunds except within the first 30 days for the Federal Access Program. Once downloaded or received by mail, all transactions are final. RSM Federal reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
Customer service is available 9am – 5pm EST.
Federal Access Program
Federal Access is a membership program designed to provide an education, training, and support for the techniques and strategies required to accelerate your maturity in the federal space in order to increase and maximize revenue. It is a paid membership program that requires Members to manually register for and pay for access to a wide range of educational, training, and business resources.
Paid memberships provide access to select products and services as outlined under the program. The products and services provided under membership can change without notice.
All terms and conditions of the RSM Federal website also apply to Federal Access unless otherwise noted.
Federal Access Program – 100% Program Guarantee
Our reputation is based on your satisfaction and the trust you place in our products and services. We developed Federal Access to be the most comprehensive and cost effective government sales program on the market. We measure the value of our company and services on only one metric – our Members winning contracts. We guarantee to provide the products and services as described.
If you have questions about the program, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed or provided on this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. RSM Federal and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of RSM Federal shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State’s courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and RSM Federal with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and RSM Federal with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by RSM Federal. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.