Our Clients Win Government Contracts
Proven and Consistent Results
Our clients win government contracts. We have helped small and mid-sized companies win more than $2 Billion in government contracts. Our coaching, Federal Access resources, workshops, and other templates and strategies have successfully helped thousands of companies.
Each member of our team has 20 to 25 years’ experience supporting and selling to the federal government and we have a strong reputation in the industry. We're known for our professionalism, our ethics, and our integrity. Our leadership team is nationally recognized and we have keynoted or highlighted various national conferences and events.
Ask any of the companies we’ve worked with and every single one will tell you that we’re not like the ‘other firms.’ They have stories of how RSM Federal's strategies changed how they operate; that accelerated their entry into the market; how they achieved growth. No negative complaints or comments - anywhere.
Expert Strategies That Work
We help companies understand how to navigate the federal market with exceptional results. Search Google and you'll find thousands of resources and it is very difficult to figure out which provide real value. You'll find that's not the case with RSM Federal.
Most companies have already and unsuccessfully paid money for government consultants and resources that provide little more than the same non-competitive information. This is often one of the reasons that companies are referred to RSM Federal.
Many Companies Ask Us . . .
We've attended the same conferences, the same seminars, and the same training events. We've gone to the same non-profits for basic advice. We've joined the same associations. We sell the exact same products and services as our competition. So why does our competition win government contracts and we're having such a hard time?"
The answer should not surprise you. It's not what you learn. It's the strategies on how you apply it.
We specialize in providing companies with basic and advanced techniques and strategies to successfully position for and win government contracts. We've coached and consulted with many companies that have seasoned and highly experienced business developers. EVERY time, the business owner and their staff say:
Wow, absolutely amazing. You have transformed how we approach government sales."
The success of our clients is a major reason why the Small Business Administration (SBA) awarded RSM Federal the 2016 Award for Veteran Business of the Year and the Society of American Military Engineers (SAME) awarded RSM Federal the 2017 National award for Industry Small Business Advocate of the Year.
Our Clients Speak For Us
At some point, a government training and consulting firm has to prove that they're good at what they do and their clients win contracts. Many consultants in the government space provide the same non-competitive and publicly available information.
RSM Federal has directly impacted and helped our clients and Federal Access Members win more than $2 Billion in government contracts. Don't take our word for it. Our clients speak for us. We have hundreds of testimonials. Take a look at what other companies are saying about RSM Federal:
- Client Testimonials
- Federal Access Testimonials
- Workshop Testimonials
- Conference Testimonials
- PTAC Testimonials
We can help you win more business
If you're not sure what direction to go
- or -
you know exactly what you need, let's talk.
Our values are part of our culture. They guide the way we work with our customers, partners and within our own company. Through honesty, integrity, passion, and pursuit of excellence, we have developed an environment which enables our vision and accelerates our customer's objectives.
- Truthfulness - requires that we never intentionally misrepresent a fact.
- Integrity - is making the same decision, regardless of situation and regardless of whether we are at home, at work, in public, or alone - with positive intent.
- Passion - We are as passionate about our business as we are about the businesses of our clients. We take as much pride in your successes as we do our own. Passion is the positive and optimistic mentality we bring to everything we do or touch. Passion is an enabler for creativity and innovation. Passion is what enables us to boldly protect our reputation and the reputation of our customers.
- Sincerity / Non-Deception - Sincerity requires that we never act, say half-truths or stay silent in order to create perceptions or impressions that are untrue or misleading.
- Frankness - Being forthright requires being honest and volunteering information that someone requires to make financial and non-financial decisions.