Your Attendees Know Us. Always One of the Top Attended Sessions.
Joshua Frank and Michael LeJeune are consistently rated as two of the best speakers and keynotes in the industry. Their keynotes are educational, fast-paced, high-energy, and thought-provoking. Between them, they have supported or keynoted more than 100 regional and National conferences, symposiums, and events. Whether your event is next week or next year, we will work with you to select the best (and most appropriate) topic for your upcoming event.
Exceptional Preparation and Delivery
- #1 Rated Keynote at Utah’s Annual Government Symposium.
- #1 Rated Session by Attendees at the Kansas City SAME Industry Symposium.
- #1 Rated Session at the St. Louis Business Exposition.
- #1 Rated Session by Association of Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTAC) at the National APTAC Training Conference.
- #1 Rated Session at Department of Energy’s (DOE) Small Business Conference
- #1 Rated Session at Association Procurement Technical Assistance Center (APTAC) Conference
- #1 Rated Session at Midwest Government Symposium
- #1 Rated Session at the National GovCon Summit
- #1 Attended Session at the SAME Joint Engineer Training Conference & Expo.
- #1 Attended Session at the SAME Small Business Conference.
- #1 Attended Sessions at the National Veterans Small Business Engagement (5 Years)
Click the schedule button above or speak with us now at (703) 677-1700.
Every year, the RSM Federal team travels in support of Corporate Off-Sites. For more information please click here.
Relevant Topics for Keynotes & Sessions
Mr. Frank and Mr. LeJeune are known for their high-energy and thought provoking sessions. How often do you get a presenter who stands behind the podium and in a monotone voice, reads their slides while providing little or no value to your attendees? Our keynotes and sessions are consistently rated as the one of the best sessions at any given event with the highest attendance. Business owners know who we are and have come to expect “lights-out” and “highly valuable” content. Additionally, unlike many speakers, we provide the templates and documentation, outlined in the session, so that business owners can return home and immediately put their new strategies into action.
Keynotes – The Federal Market:
- Who Buys What You Sell – A Step by Step Process
- Selling to the Federal Government – A Primer for Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners
- Marketing to the Government
- Creating a Step-by-Step Government Sales Strategy
- Winning Tactics and Strategies for Government Prospecting
- How To Effectively Take Advantage of Your Socio-Economic Status – It’s Not What You Think
- Strategies to Identify Government Opportunities in Pre-Acquisition Phase
- SAM Adhoc and USASpending Tactics and Strategies to Accelerate Your Capture Process
- The Dynamics of Differentiation and Positioning To Accelerate Small Business Government Sales
- Techniques and Strategies for Meeting with a Government Buyer
- Basic and Advanced Small Business Teaming Strategies
- Teaming to Win – A Quid-Pro-Quo Strategy
- How To Competitively Respond to a Sources Sought and Influence the Acquisition
- Process To Evaluate If You Need A GSA Schedule – Fact, Myth, Process, and Risks
- Most Common Challenges / Problems Small Businesses Face When Selling to the Government
- How and When to Protest
- Hiring Business Developers – How Any Company Can Hire Superstars
Keynote Topics – The Commercial Market:
- Building an SME Platform
- Mastering the Art of Sales
- Becoming a Marketing Genius
- The Mindset and Method to Optimizing Everything
- Creating Powerful Content
- The Art and Science Behind Effective Internal Communication
- The Coaches Playbook – Insider Strategies To Help Coach Your Team
- 12 Essential Disciplines for Entrepreneurs
- The Rapid Growth System – A 7 Week Cycle That Will Turbo Charge Your Business
Past Events for Keynotes and Sessions:
- Utah Annual Government Symposium (PTAC)
- State Farm Regional Managers Annual Symposium
- ACEC Deep South Conference
- National 8(a) Conference
- National Veterans Small Business Engagement Conference (NVSBE)
- National Contract Management Association (NCMA)
- Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP)
- Association of Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (APTAC)
- St. Louis Business Expo
- International Franchise Professionals Group
- Veterans Business Resource Center (VBRC)
- Veterans Business Outreach Center (VBOC)
- Business Beyond the Battlefield Conference (BBBC)
- Small Business Association – Small Business Week (SBA)
- Society of American Military Engineers (SAME) Annual Industry Day
- SAME Joint Engineer Training Conference (JETC)
- SAME Small Business Conference (SBC)
- SAME Joint Engineer Training Symposium (JETS)
- CENTCOM Small Business Conference
- Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (AFCEA)
- National Sales Seminar Program Illinois Annual Training Program (PTAC)
- Veterans Enterprise Training Symposium (VETS)
- Veteran and Business Owners Association (VAMBOA)
- Disabled Veterans Business Alliance (DVBA)
- Keynote SW Illinois Insurance Professionals Association
- Keynote People in Business Quarterly Meeting
- Professional Floral Owners Annual Conference
- Texas Veteran Business Week
- SBA Emerging Leader’s Course
Every Topic Tailored To Your Audience
Mr. Frank and Mr. LeJeune, both bestselling authors, professional speakers, and leading authorities in government procurement and business strategy, provide dynamic and relevant sessions on tactics and strategies to differentiate, position and accelerate revenue. Their sessions are consistently evaluated by attendees as one of most educational, dynamic and thought-provoking sessions they attend at a conference.
Finding government opportunities is the easy part. Knowing how to position and differentiate your products or services is what provides companies with competitive advantage. Whether you have ten government contracts or none, our sessions are designed to accelerate market entry and revenue.
We take great pride in ensuring that our keynotes and sessions are more than an abstract discussion. Our primary objective is to educate the audience, providing them with real-world and proven tactics and strategies. We don’t present for 30 minutes, provide a copy of the slides, and ask attendees to call. At the conclusion of every session, we stay behind for an hour to talk with attendees and answer questions. Every session includes copies of whitepapers, templates, and other business resources that companies can immediately put into action to accelerate business processes and increase revenue.
Let’s Talk About Your Next Event